Most of our garments are easy care, as we only purchase from top end suppliers. Please ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your purchases and so they last longer.
Please read the care instructions on your garments purchased as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style, suppliers, etc.
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does
occur. We have listed general care instructions and care tips for you below:
GENERAL CARE FOR PREGFIT INSTRUCTION:
• Gentle, cold machine wash using a mild detergent
• Some colours are not colourfast (pre-wash with one tablespoon of salt before use)
• Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
• Avoid rough surfaces
• Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
• Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics.
• All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 2% further)
• Unfasten any buttons before washing
• Remove removable padding before washing
• Wash in a garment bag where possible